Saturday, August 08, 2009

This will probably be very quick...

We talked, August and I. And I just realized, it is the month of August that I am almost healed. And I felt at peace now, with him and even with myself.

I am living life the way I want to live it, and the way it should be. Although not at all devoid of worries but then I am left without any heartaches now.

I told him I liked somebody else now and he said what if...

I learned my lesson and I say "I'll cross that bridge when I get there!"

And so I fell out of love for August and I am admiring the character of another. They are both the extremes of each other. But who am I to tell, I am still beginning to know. Acting like a spy, taking note of every detail, taking in every information he reveals of himself, deciding whether he's worth another try. Yet I am still, not budging. I am going to enjoy this journey but I will try my very best not to lose myself in the process. I am blessed because I had loads of support to get back on my feet and pick up the shattered pieces. Tearful days are over and Vanelin is once again smiling, beaming, ecstatic, joyful and full of hope!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

xanax 1mg unsafe dosage xanax - xanax online no prescription mastercard

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax pills 2088 - valium or xanax for anxiety

Anonymous said...

diazepam overdose diazepam 10mg online - diazepam 5mg same valium

Anonymous said...

xanax order no prescription order xanax bars - xanax bars for recreational use

Anonymous said...

order lorazepam ativan withdrawal anxiety - ativan 1 milligram

Anonymous said...

alprazolam generic for xanax side effects - xanax street value 1mg

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online can you buy diazepam egypt - diazepam 4 sale

Anonymous said...

alprazolam xanax withdrawal many days - xanax dosage blue

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online zolpidem anxiety - serious side effects of zolpidem

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online quitting ativan side effects - ativan dosage pregnancy

Anonymous said...

cheap diazepam order diazepam online usa - buy diazepam from thailand

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax ruins opiate high - generic xanax vs. name brand

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam generic valium diazepam 5mg tab watson - buy valium online usa no prescription

Anonymous said...

xanax medication xanax side effects fetus - xanax high bluelight

Anonymous said...

ativan without prescription ativan side effects last - ativan withdrawal experiences

Anonymous said...

xanax 1mg side effects of alprazolam 0.5mg - xanax street value 2mg

Anonymous said...

xanax online pharmacy xanax overdose alcohol - what is alprazolam 0.5mg used for

Anonymous said...

buy somas online can you buy soma online - somanabolic muscle maximizer negative review

Anonymous said...

soma online buy somatropin usa - somanabolic muscle maximizer complaints

Anonymous said...

brand valium effects valium during pregnancy - half life ativan versus valium

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online zolpidem er same ambien cr - ambien cr pregnancy

Anonymous said...

order soma soma drug label - soma 5 panel drug test

Anonymous said...

buy valium from canada valium for sale belfast - generic valium weaker

Anonymous said...

soma no prescription generic name soma muscle relaxer - buy soma watson brand

Anonymous said...

buy soma carisoprodol metabolites - soma drug real