Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I wish you were here

So what in the world am I doing this up this late? I am supposedly making my objectives - yes we do this every year in Accenture - but unfortunately firefox doesn't work well with our website.

~lately I have been listening to Incubus again. I heard one of their songs from their Make Yourself album. Then I asked 2 of my friends if they knew how to play it. One heard it and the other one said he does. I am ecstatic! Told him I wish he'd show me so that I could play and he said he would...wohoo...

~lately I have been laughing a lot. Genuine guiltless laughter...and I am grateful.

~lately I have been reading romantic novels again. This one novel seems kinda familiar. Love the One you're with. Not that I have someone to love right now, nor am I with someone, it's just that the character's experiences(not all of them) I can relate to. The making-the-partner-your world kinda thing. It's scary. I hope I won't do it again.

~lately I have been going overtime, working till 10PM even on Mondays. Urggg...I know I am becoming this workaholic. It's just that I work better this way, with tons of work. I feel weak when I don't have anything to do besides read all those computer based trainings.

~and lately, it seems that I care less of what other people think. It's a good thing right? And even if I catch this guy staring at me I have a different view of it now. haha...

My eyes are sore and I want to go to the office early tomorrow. Toodles~!

And yes, everyday I wish he is there...^_^

No comments: