Monday, August 24, 2009

Trivial

I know its awfully late but I can't sleep. I think I slept too much on the supercat on the way home and when I got home I took a nap again before we attended the 6PM mass.

I am currently opening up to a total stranger. Well he's not entirely a stranger. I met him 13 years ago and didn't see him after the year 1997. We were in the same dance group in 2004 but then parted ways again since he was in a different department. And now surprisingly we are talking about me and my love problems. And then for the first time and the only person who had the guts to point out to me one thing.

Ask yourself why it didn't turn out to be what you wanted!


That's the thing I need to ponder on. And it would probably take me a while to figure it out. And it had to be somebody from my past who just popped out of now where who's going to help me out.

And I think I'm almost back to my old self throwing away the cynicism, living romance again, feeling the words from songs again. Yep that's me, the hopelessly hopefull and romantic me...

And he sings: I WAS BORN TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU!

Au revoir a bientot!

No comments: