Sunday, April 05, 2009

The Return of the Comeback

Just finished reading some of the forums in facebook...It was so much fun reminiscing the happy moments during my grade school days. And I also saw some of our old classmates and school mates - Rachel Anne Navarro, Hannah Candace Sumalinog, Yapi, Ramon Fernandez III, Emmon Pacres, Albien Jake Albina, Antoi and Claire Bulotano. We met up at starbucks in Ayala and sorta jump started the planning of our reunion.

The reunion is just the icing on the cake...Seeing these guys after 12 years is such a happy moment for me. One of the best moments of my life were spent in grade school. And I just realized that some of these people have become such worthwhile friends. Such a blessing...

And its so timely. Because I'm starting over...

I'm planning of going to a lenten recollection. I just feel I'm spiritually deprived. This is still part of my starting over and drastic change...to what extent? I still have no idea... This is hopefully for the better. Better stronger ME...

Love all, trust a few, hurt no one.

No comments: