Saturday, April 04, 2009

Never say...

Never say never coz you never know...

--broken hearted but I'm picking up the pieces one day at a time...
--got tons of support from real friends...I can see every effort of making me feel better and I am grateful believe me...I am thousand times over...
--trying to learn another language again: Spanish...French is too hard without anybody to practice with.
--kinda looking forward to the USC-SGS batch '97 pre-reunion meeting...
--had tons of fun with Cathy and Louise last Friday...
--so happy that my friends are happy and in love...
--reformatted my Workstation once again...
--got a new haircut.

What can I say...my life is full of drama...but it wouldn't be worth writing about if it weren't!


*more blogs to come since I've already replaced my broken keyboard...about time right?and no more guy to keep me away from home!*

No comments: