Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Everything is in its right place

Another day...I don't want to gloat. I don't want to answer questions. I don't want to explain why I am angry, sad or depressed. I don't even want to stop smiling. Its crazy!

Motto for the day:

I don't know...I don't care! - by Freedom


I wish it were that easy to be genuinely happy for answered prayers. That is if your answered prayer is for you but no, it had to be perfect for somebody else. And you, you are left, with more questions. It's tiring.

Another heartache, days before my 25th. When will this ever end?

But I still long for HIM! For His presence, for His favor. And now, my prayer changed...

Let me be found!

Yes everything is in its right place. I didn't dream of August before we became friends because he was the ONE for me...I dreamed of August because God wants to awaken my sleeping soul. That was his only purpose in my life...And like any traveler, he moves on. And I travel a different path as well...Hoping, wishing, praying that I'd be found along the way!

And like everything else in this world...feelings are temporary, fleeting with the wind, written in a song, dried tears in pillows. This too shall pass. And it would probably take me a short or a long time to get past this but somehow I am positive that this does not create a permanent mark in my inner most hidden self.

So I thank YOU, whoever you are, for one more day.

I live, I love, I lost, I cry and I love some more!

No comments: