Monday, January 22, 2007

and they say when it comes to boys I'm picky...

Okay, so I have finally admitted to myself that when it comes to guys I am picky... I mean come on, who isn't right? Don't tell me you don't have several things to consider before even thinking of saying yes to a date! I know that I'm supposed to go on massive dating to be able to know who my one true love is but does one really settle for someone who's there? Should one settle?

I know this is such a superficial criteria but what the heck...Here are the likes and dislikes, just in case someone who's interested blog hops and would consider dating moi!

  • I definitely don't like it when a guy smokes. I mean I know smoking doesn't say everything that he is and he is not but due to my health problems, I'd stay away from those guys. I remember telling my best guy friend Doyle when we were still in college, sitting in the canteen: "Doyle, if I won't be able to meet a guy who doesn't smoke, I will never get married!" uh oh, seems like I'm on the track of not getting married Doyle!

  • I'm so keen with teeth... I don't know, sometimes guys with good teeth also has clean nails and clean everything. I can't imagine talking to somebody with bad breathe, can you? I'm not saying he should have this straight-gone-through-braces kinda teeth but he shouldn't have bad breathe.

  • He should have clean nails, not long nails. Being a rocker is not an excuse. I mean he could still be a rock star with short nails. Black painted nails are acceptable as long as its not long. And the nails on the feet should also be clean!

  • He can have long hair as long as it doesn't cover his face. I even find this one guy nice looking and he has this long dreads on top of his head. That's because he still looks neat even if he had that kind of hair.

  • I'm getting tired of having to be the one to take care of the other so I want for once in my life to be pampered. So here goes: he should at least open the door for me, be on the danger side of the road, let me go in the jeepney/taxi first, doesn't have to pull the chair for me but would definitely offer one if there are none left, would at least offer to pay for his half or for both if has the money and would at least have the decency to offer that he would take me home.
We're kinda receiving a lot of calls so I'll have to cut this short...comments people will surely be appreciated...thanks!

to be continued...

No comments: