Saturday, February 03, 2007

continuation to the guy thing!


Okay since I have pretty much defined mostly the physical aspect of my "ideal guy" let me try to point out some things I like in a guy on a peronality aspect.
  • someone who has a good sense of humor.
  • someone who I can easily talk to, that I'm comfortable with even if I would be trapped in an elevator with him for 24 hours, I would still feel safe.
  • someone who can be trusted with my secrets
  • someone who's responsible enough to think of his own future
  • someone who's mysterious enough to be quite interesting.
  • he should be interested in one of the following: music, movies and arts for us to click
  • someone who will be proud of who he is but would be humble enough not to talk too much about it.
  • someone who would give up what he's doing just to listen to my ranting.
  • someone who would talk and I'd listen and would also listen if I talk.
  • someone who is passionate in what he's doing
  • someone who has compassion for the poor and oppressed
  • someone who goes to Church at least on Sundays
  • someone who has strong faith in God
so far those are the things that crossed my mind without focusing on a guy in my past whom I liked or the guy that I liked now. I know it would seem kinda biased if most of these descriptions pertain to the person I liked now. Maybe there is a pattern to all this likeness. A pattern I need to break for me to be able to "Find my one true love"...

please do not be fooled by the picture of Milo Ventimiglia on this post. I just liked his face and his character on Gilmore Girls but then he ended up being such a coward to really say what he feels to Rory up until the moment it was too late.

he has a pretty good role in Heroes though...better watch out for that.

to simply put it, I'm kinda into guys who are not so goody-goody...I have that image and that reputation...Our relationship would be such a bore if we're all too good...right?

No comments: