Thursday, January 18, 2007

farewell tess...

My cousin left for New Zealand yesterday noon. I wasn't at the airport to send her off because I was too wasted and too sleepy to even open my eyes. Night shift job really sucks out all the energy from me.

WHO IS TESS?
Born August 12, 1984, she is named Marie Therese Labay Lambo by her parents Alastair Burgos Lambo and Concetta Salazar Labay Lambo. She is my 1st degree cousin from my father's side of the family. We basically grew up together. Went to the same school since we were nursery, were classmates from 6th grade to 3rd year high school. We were supposed to take the same course --Computer Engineering in TC but then she was convinced by my Uncle Joel to take up nursing and so she transferred to CDC.

And now she's probably trying to settle her stuff at the dormitory she'll be staying in for 5 weeks. She will still undergo training before finally working.

farewell tess...
i hope that i can still see
the goodness that you've always rendered to me
eventhough things are misunderstood
you'll have that soft spot in my heart...
I will surely miss
your smile, laughter and even the tears
i know you'll have a good life
just remember
I'll always be here...

No comments: