Friday, November 24, 2006

Blog 1: midnight horniness...

A couple of days back, my officemates added me to this conference in MSN messenger. - by the way, this picture is courtesy of DEVIANTART.

TOPIC1:
Are you perverted?

TOPIC2:
What sexual position do you like?

TOPIC3:
needles, peanut butter and tobleron ( will just elaborate later...)

To my surprise, the people on the conference are a mixture of single non perverted women, married women, married man, innocent sweethearts, our supervisor - who's also married, perverted single woman and many unidentified feeling horny individuals.

I was laughing the first night at how silly it is for us to be arguing about these kinds of stuff on IM wherein I'm pretty sure most of those who are on the conference doesn't have experience yet. Aside from those who are married already, I'm assuming that most of us here are virgins. But then again, who knows...

So about the needles, peanut butter and the tobleron...


NEEDLE - one of my officemates made a joke and referred the guy's "birdie" to a needle. I'm not really sure if the size of the needle is relevant but from then on, most people her referred to that part of the topic for the night as "needle".




PEANUT BUTTER - this is the only spread available in the pantry so this was the only food they could think of for the foreplay part...Imagine using peanut butter for foreplay...its so icky...I wonder why they came up with that idea...I wasn't actually paying attention to the conversation because I was busy fixin my friendster template and looking for something to blog about.



TOBLERON - to this part, I guess its still part of the foreplay...I'm not really sure what it has got to do with the whole thing coz once again I wasn't paying attention...



so what's the point of this blog? right?


My point is, people in this company tend to think of crazy stuff just keep themselves alive, awake and enthusiastic... Its just a matter of open-mindedness and maturity in handling this kind of conversation. If its your first time, then you'll really feel embarrassed and would blush at the thought but then again, as what one of my office mates told me as they added me back to the conference when I opted to leave, "Lauren you have to know..."

The second night we were on the conference, I was already bored on the same topics. It seems that they're just going around in circles, trying to pinpoint as to who it the most perverted. Then somebody dared them to stop using words and act on it and the conference ended...

I actually Xed out of it because I found this cool website that I could read novels from Dan Brown and Michael Crichton. And while reading through I'm listening to the cd that Doyle gave me which has cool coldplay videos and mp3s not to mention the Radiohead albums...which brings me to...next blog please...

No comments: