Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Just finished typing our report on our ComE 414L and after a very tiring practice, Im still alive and kicking...had a very scary afternoon. I was cornered by such unexpected people.I just don't understand why I can't seem to lie about my feelings. I just sat there, smiled like hell and let the aliens eat me alive...anyway, in spite of bruises and sores all over, Im still glad I got in the Engr. Pop jazz...its like somehow, my dreams are slowly coming to reality...except for like a bit of...you know na...well we can't always get what we want...





You've Got a Bit of a Crush


Maybe your guy friend is a crush of convenience - easy enough to happen

Did you just break up with someone? Or are you more lonely than usual?

If no to both, then this small crush could be the real deal.

Find out if he feels the same - because he just might!




Are You Crushing on Him? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.


No comments: