Saturday, March 06, 2004

well we practically had the entire day without classes...we walked around SM and played some arcade at BIBO...and we're supposed to turn 20 this year.imagine that...my classmates said that its like our brains are shrinking...nah...i think we're just having fun...honestly, i've never experienced this before...maybe because i came from an all girls school and all we practically talk about are boys, clothes and other related stuff...we never get to play computer games...all we do is write down flames or play soccer baseball...anyway, i have a very heavy feeling inside me...i don't know why and i can't explain it...and the worst part is, it makes me dread having to go to school on Monday...crazy me...

By the way, to all those who visited my site and tags, other than my friends that is...thank you very much...please tag your websites so that i could add you to my links...

Lace:does the feeling still exist???after all this time?
Plum: yeah, and the scary part is, i think it even grew stronger...

No comments: