Saturday, March 20, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS.CHRISTINE SUDARIO...GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS...

The semester had officially ended yesterday...kinda strange how empty I felt after our exam in Walton's class...may be that's because I flanked again...but then even if I failed that test, I still passed the subject...I could have done better but unfortunately for me, I wasn't able to study...Well who studied? most of the people are busy with the Logic project and the ECE lab reports...anyway, got tons of plans lined up for the summer...crazy ideas...

i thought no one cared to know how i felt...
but then it seems that a school of fishes do
they tend to swim around the idea
of me falling inlove with you
they say its that obvious
but why can't you see
that I'm absolutely falling completely
i wish there was a way
to keep you for me
that the idea wouldn't scare you away
if the fishes start to tease...
don't swim away oh please
2 more centuries to go
and we'd once again depart
to another ocean of dreams
leaving the waves behind
i wonder what I'd do
after the squall had gone
where would i be
without you here with me???








Your Lip Gloss Flavor Is: Cotton Candy


You're a total girly girl who's every guy is sweet on.


You take pleasure in the simple things in life, from cute t-shirts to stuffed animals.


Any guy needs to match your romantic idealism to win your heart, which is why few have.


No wonder Cotton Candy is your signature flavor. It's delicious, sugary, and fun - like you!



What Flavor Lip Gloss Are You? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.


No comments: