Tuesday, March 23, 2004

here i am again...all alone in the house...nothing much to do except sulk and remenisce...well at least i finished doing the laundry and guess what, i started painting...don't know what got into my mind, i just snatched my brother's brushes and started painting...well anyway, still have like 6 waking hours to do what ever it is i wanna do...by the way, check out the euphoria pics leslie posted(finally) on our batch's site...compe06pics.tripod.com!it made me miss my friends even more...tomorrow's gonna be verdict day for our EE subject...im not that confident with whether i passed or failed...its really hard to tell...
on my insanely controversial lovelife...
i've decided to lie low a bit...i know i shouldn't expect anything from anybody so that i wouldn't end up getting hurt(again!).trust is a big factor for me...i do trust my ht with how i feel, its just that, like any other guy, he's super insensitive, unconsciously irritating and in spite of all that weirdness, i still love him for what he is...as a friend i mean...i think im also not ready to go into that kind of stuff yet..imagine, i have an inner child of 6 years old...who would want a girlfriend that immature?...and i still have to settle my issues like getting jealous easily and my possessiveness(in terms of people that is).and i think he's still afraid on getting hurt also...i think we better leave things as they are and well only time can tell what would happen next.if it was bound to happen then no matter what the circumstances are, it will just happen in a snap of a finger...
pray for those who are failing...that we may pass all our subjects and be 4th year compe studs officially...

the night stole away my tears
it gave me strength to face my fears
the wind blew the pain away
and held on tight till the hurting fade
i came so near
to letting go
it took a great stir
for me to know
how much life could still be
such a surprise for me
nothing could let me fall
and make me feel small
fore there's always the moon and the stars
to guide my path
even in the road of the dark...


~plum~
21/03/04
11:39 p.m.

No comments: