Monday, March 24, 2003

It’s the first day of our unofficial Summer break… Why do I say unofficial? Because we are still up our sleeves wondering whether we passed or we failed our subjects most especially the very challenging PHYSICS 32 lecture. Are we supposed to go ahead and enjoy in spite of the grave suspense waiting for the results? Believe me it doesn’t help being optimistic about the whole thing… Not to mention my utmost disappointment that my happy thought won’t be coming back to TC since he already graduated. Well, I know he’s taken but not being able to see his smile is a different story… Better forget about the guy coz I know thinking so much of him would make the whole thing even harder than it seems. Am I making sense here?
Anyway, when we attended the LAMAY of my late grandfather’s cousin, I finally got acquainted with some of my relatives. When we sat down to relive old memories of my not so famous childhood, the golden question popped out of my aunt’s mouth, “Do you have a boyfriend?” I immediately said no. And then my mom told them that I am having fun with my companions, a.k.a Barkada in school that a boyfriend would probably be inappropriate at the moment. Well, as a matter of fact, I guess in spite of having sort of an experience on the wonderful world of boy-girl relationship, I can still say that I’m not yet ready to go one step higher when talking about relationships. I mean, I figured, I still have a lot of things to discover about myself. Is that justifiable? I’m not saying that if the opportunity knocks right this very instant, I won’t let that person in into my life. As what my friend MAIA told me, if LOVE comes then its about time, but if it doesn’t why wait for it to come rather than go on wasting time looking for it. My point is, what if I don’t have a boyfriend? I would not make it my problem… Right?
I miss TC and hanging out at the canteen or the VOT office. I’m stuck here at home, all by myself, reading a novel by Philip Freidman entitled “REASONABLE DOUBT”. Aside from that, I have my guitar. If I’d be totally bored, I’d hit the couch and get some beauty sleep. Hehehe….

No comments: