Friday, June 05, 2009

A return from sabbattical!

I know I was out for more than 2 weeks without prior notice. It's all because my monitor got busted. And I don't know I didn't feel the need to be online that much or that soon...

So what happened for the past 3 weeks or so???

  • spent my birthday with 3 of my favorite people in the world, then dinner with dad and mom.
  • had dinner with my college friends and new found girlfriends(girlfriends of my friends)
  • went to Ormoc, Tacloban and Samar in 3 days.
  • auditioned for The Cebu Chamber of Singers and got in as a trainee.
  • went to Pandanon Island on a yacht.
  • learned that I will be loaned to do pure ABAP work on a support project - scary but this is surprisingly what I wanted.
what will happen in a couple of weeks or months:

  • will be rolled off. :(
  • will be traveling to South Korea in August with Nicky.
The rest is yet to come...What's great is starting the month of May I haven't been shedding useless tears. And starting the month of May, my life has been picking up it's pace and I'm having a blast again!

Life is still beautiful!

No comments: