Monday, September 17, 2007

How's Me?

Today my heart got crumpled again. Didn't choose to, didn't want to but due to those unexpected comments from friends - I know He means well - those happy pictures and a mis sent message makes the feeling come back and replicate into a thousand needles. Watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy and once again, Merideth's last line kinda stuck to my mind:

in the matter of knowing what you want,
those who doesn't know what they want
suffers the most.
I'm pretty positive I know what I want right now but why do I still suffer? I want to let go and move on. I am happy where I am now, I just wish I wouldn't get affected that easily. Well I would choose not to. Its all a matter of choice right?

So how's ME, you ask? Today, I'm hanging by a moment!

No comments: