Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm going home to the place where I belong

I'm going home on Sunday. It makes my stomach churn...I'm both excited and sad that the end of our training period here in Manila is finally concluding. In spite of the traffic and polution, I kinda loved it here. INDEPENDENCE... But then again, I still don't belong here. I don't belong to the group I'm with. I have discovered a bit of myself because of them but I am not one of them. I am still me, one and only me.

As for the lovelife part, I'm playing the healer role again. Healing broken hearts...wow what a calling right? Its tiring me out but I have no choice...It always happens to me. With mpj, with akbs and now...ahhh...

anyway, so far got a couple of discoveries: about guys and how they act around girls they like and don't like, about getting wasted, about smoking, about girls and why its better to have more guy friends than girl friends, about friendship, family, myself, jealousy, friendship, friends with benefits and a lot more...

watch out for my next post!

No comments: