Monday, February 07, 2005

Just finished my lunch and I got the most wonderful news ever...going home for lunch has its disadvantages and lots of advantages...had to go to my mom's office to get the key but i glad i took that excrutiating ride under that extreme heat...i got in the house and read my aunt's email...

anyway here i am, all alone but happy...

here i am, with out a companion but contented...

here i am, still searching for myself amidst the people who don't expect too much of me...but they are there...for no reason whatsoever...they are open to any kind of conversation...they may or may not judge you but then who cares? so as long as they don't hurt me, I'll be fine with total strangers...

I am not lost. I may not have anyone to call my own but then I know where I am going....

so long for now...superficials....

No comments: