Monday, February 21, 2005

il be very brief...

the next few weeks' going to be crazy...

i dont feel i deserve her friendship...sometimes im okay with things, sometimes im not...is it because i havn't fully accepted the whole situation? still felt like she took something away from me...well she changed my entire life in just a snap of a finger...i think i needed it to explore college before its too late...somehow im thankful coz the situatioin made me stronger.we're still best of friend but then i still fear that someday im gonna be another reason...

anyway, what should i do with this? kept avoiding them/her in school... im like a nomad...

how could i stand going overnights making projects?

focus...

got lots of stuff to do...better get going coz i still have 2 chapters to study for our data com.

things i look forward to nowadays:
getting my ass out of tc.
going home.
my father's birthday.
my aunty baggy's arrival.
end of my 4th year.
ping's arrival.
molly's wedding.
singapore tour.

i guess that's about it for now...

God bless to all...

"The greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree,
but in the hearts of a true friend."

i hope that true friend exists within this life time of mine.

No comments: