Thursday, November 04, 2004

And so my eventually fruitful sembreak ended with a peaceful staying at home...nah, i didn't become a huge coach potato...i went about doing most of my household chores.the only thing that made me a bit crazy is that i have to spend most of my time all alone at home. the dvd's are running a little low so i have no more movies to watch. im reading "Bourne Supremacy" but that don't work too much coz there are parts of the book that seems oh so boring...but then off to my last resort, my beloved GUITAR. I learned lots of songs with the help of tabs. I even recorded it on tape with recorder my aunt sent me.

I have to make a crucial decision before the class starts and I really have no idea how to go about making it. It all depends on how I feel and well what my mind tells me also coz I don't want to believe in lies anymore. Even if those lies suffice my craving for attention and would probably satisfy my all time fantasies. But then who needs to be reminded that the world is CRUEL and that it is possible that fate does exist and *** is just not part of my destiny. Well he probably is but then not the prince charming type. YOu know what I mean...However, in my utmost dismay with myself, with all the things I've realized over the time I spent being lonesome here at home, I still feel strongly for the guy... But then I have succeeded self control coz I didn't contact him the past 3 days. That would be a start right? I mean people who knows my story would say I should stay away. maybe I should, just for a little while. And that means I have to open myself up to other people and get my very own life, a life without him in it. I could not begin to imagine it. Damn, I think I've fallen deep...Catch me, somebody!

The pics of our weekend vacation are now available at bastina13v.blogspot.com! just try to refresh the page if the pics don't show up.Okay?

tc and God bless...

No comments: