Wednesday, November 10, 2004

and so in one of the friendster bulletin he wrote:

the only thing that defines love is just the reason
why you're still breathing here on earth, because
of the love of many, from the moment you where
born, untill this day,I tell you, love is always with
you, yeah yeah call it crap or anything, dont be like
those wise and lonely people, because whatever
you do, this things are really true...and i know you
know these, you're just walking blind... If you are
looking for love, would you recognize it if you
found it... wake up fool, you're mind is poisoned
by your own pride. you're so bookish, you easily
beleive in things that you feel its right just
because these people are the ones who stand up
what they beleive, are the things you stand for are
really the things you really do beleive, I tell you,
not even one of them can really explain the word
love, because love aint a word it aint in the book,
it can't be written, it would take mans entire life to
let him understand what love truly is... say I'm
wrong, I dont care, but someday you'll know, when
tears fall down, say you'll never cry, you're lying,
when that happens,when its tears of joy or sorrow
even the most f***ing miserable thing would
come, you'll say "Its that all you got!!!"


why am I sure he wrote this?coz i don't know actually...i just have this gut feeling just by reading through that he wrote this..so you see, its really hard for me to read his mind...kinda strange how it works!

it was a crazy day...its one of those days wherein i tell myself that there are a whole lot of things i should be grateful for. it was weird coz it seemed that my mind is not functioning that well...i couldn't even be critical for our sosci 6 lecture...i really have no idea why.but anyway i got through my day without shedding a tear. that's hopeful isnt it?

sometimes i would ask myself why i have to like him so much...

forgive me for babbling about him again...i know this topic is boring you but then honestly speaking, his scent is the only thing that crosses my mind right this very moment...

have to sleep but im still waiting for my downloaded files to finish downloading...

good night and God bless!

No comments: