Thursday, January 30, 2003

Thus I have begun my journey in this world of bloggers! I finally got the chance to blog. We had our practical test in our dance club today. I gained 2 bruises on both my knees and I would probably feel all soared up tomorrow. Well in spite of that, my moderator complemented me on our performance saying it was done with precision and our figures were unique. So is the other groups. Maia and I watched Smallville early this morning. My EIC caught us and he made fun at me making a habit of watching smallville. Hehehehe.... So anyway, I realized that sometimes, we have to take the risk to get what we want but we should also consider the possible consequences. I used to have this fear of my emotions getting in the way of strong friendship. But I learned to control my feelings. I have learned a lot of things as soon as I stepped into college. I have learned to minimize my trust towards people who seem to take advantage of me.
Maia called me up a while ago to remind me to update and to let me know of the certain TORPE article. Comments? Well, I was able to relate coz its happened to me recently lang. I'm not sure if I'm just assuming something or its there gyud! Welcome to the confusing world of boy-girl relationships... I talked to mercy bout this one person I could never forget...And I kinda miss the feeling of tingles and being able to look forward to every morning you wake up. So drama noh? Well maia, this is my serious side. The one your refering to is just me, being quiet coz I have nothing sensible to say! hehehe Well back to the article... That kind of guy needs to wake up and open his big beautiful eyes(assuming he has one) coz, the case is always that He'll realize all of this time wasted if the person is out with someone else. And he'll be left all by himself, LONELY! what a nightmare!

Before I forget, John thanks for being so nice! I was not expecting you to be like that. I guess people do have the tendency to surprise you. Mai, I still owe you a Banana Caramel Crepe...Bill, if you'll be able to read this asap, dungan ta lunch 2morw?
Mitch, how's YOU KNOW WHO? Kase hindi lang kayo friends eh, kayo na ba?hehehehe

Another day of adventure full of realizations....

No comments: