Friday, January 31, 2003

I have been living my life as if it were a dream. My mind keeps on floating, drifting from one situation to another. I can’t help but wonder if someday, these dreams would turn into reality. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by simple things, I end up feeling something I could not explain. Different emotions result from different experiences and even overt people tend to have such an extraordinary effect on me. Living has always been simple, that is when I was just at toddler. No worries just play and learn and eat and talk. But now that I am almost an adult I could never fully understand the mystery behind what every emotion mean.

I wrote this a few months ago not knowing who's it for.. I don't know if you could relate to this... I guess its just how I felt at that moment...

Today I was able to realize that I should live with the fact that you and I could never be. That fantasy is totally different from dreams and that not all dreams do come true. What’s the point of waiting and holding back how I feel when every time we talk you utter somebody else’s name? It pains me much to dwell on certain instances wherein you let me feel that you truly cared. Maybe you do care but that does not mean that you love me in return. I want you to stop treating me like a child and start looking beyond what you see. If you could only look deeper and see right through this heavy mask, you would find a girl, lonely, cold and isolated. How I wish things could have been different between us since the more we get closer, the more things get complicated. My feelings for you cannot be suppressed if every time we’re together, you touch my heart with your simple act of kindness.

But I do need your reactions people....

Right about now, I'm sitting here in TAPS with none other than ....chideng....MAIA, the fish!hehehehe hey there fishy fishy fishy! I smell something fishy!!! So early to tell conclude the day so just enjoy the songs and poetry....

DAMNED
***plum***

You sing the songs of the heavens
But you don’t sing for me
You paint the blue sky
With stars that glitter in broad daylight
Stars that I long to reach out
Yet seems so distant from my grasp
You grow flowers of every kind
Yet every time I tried to pick one
I drip blood from the thorns
And the fruits that grew from your tree
Are rotten in my orifice.

It seems as if fate doesn’t want me
It forbids my having you
Because every time I gaze at you
Tears fall from my eyes
And my heart breaks into pieces
Knowing that even in my dreams
You are holding somebody else’s hand
Not mine, but the person you love
The person you sing your songs to
The person you would die for

Which is why
I’d rather go sightless
Than to see you cry
Over someone who’s not worthy
I’d rather go deaf
Than to hear you mourn
Over pure love wasted
I’d rather go mute
Than be so coward to tell you
How I truly feel
And I’d rather be numb
Than to feel the pain
Suffer an austere state
Of unending regret
Having not sung my song for you….


Artist: Vanessa Carlton
Album: Be Not Nobody
Title: Pretty Baby

You light me up and then I fall for you
you lay me down and then I call for you
stumbling on reasons that are far and few
I'd let it all come down and then some for you

Pretty baby don't you leave me
I have been saving smiles for you
pretty baby why can't you see
you're the one that I belong to
I'll be the embrace that keeps you warm
for you're the sun that breaks the storm
I'll be alright and I'll sleep sound
as long as you keep comin' around, oh pretty baby

And I know things can't last forever
but there are lessons that you'll never learn
oh just the scent of you it makes me hurt
so how's it you that makes me better

[chorus]

Why can't you hold me and never let go
when you touch me it is me that you own
pretty baby oh the place that you hold in my heart
would you break it apart again... oh pretty baby

[chorus]

Greetings to all the cute bloggers... in other words mga assuming people YAH RIGHT (maia) CUTE MAN JUD KO (maia) WLAY MU ANGAL(maia). Nihirit pa gyud sa akong site....Bouncin Maia ggud! Vincent Tiu is right all along!


No comments: