Sunday, August 08, 2010

Au Revior A Bientot Aly

I haven’t blogged for quite sometime simply because I can’t make time to blog. There are a lot of events that happened already and I never got the chance to write about them. Okay so let’s back track to June since my last post was May. There are about 4 friends who got married last June. Amazing, it seems like it was just yesterday that we had to attend several parties for friend’s 18th birthday and now we’re attending friend’s weddings. It still makes me teary-eyed to watch the bride walk up the isle to her prince charming. I think for one, weddings are my favorite occasions. It’s a celebration of love. And me being a self-confessed romantic would surely pine on such occasions.

The highlight of my July was of course my long awaited Bohol-Manila vacation. I had the chance to travel with Alyssa for the last time before she left for the US, I was able to hang out with my cousins: Bing, Van2x and Yanyan and almost took the plunge in Danao Bohol but ended up doing the suislide...I know such a coward...probably next time coz I'm on a tight budget and the plunge cost around Php750 - and its just one drop! Finally got the chance to catch up with my Mimim: Otti. It’s almost 2 months since we saw each other. Although we talk almost every day and text 24/7, it’s still different when he’s holding my hand, watch him eat, feel him smelling my hair or just sit still and stare at me. What a feeling…I know it’s super duper cheesy but then again I don’t care anymore. I have always been like this and I know you would notice it through my previous blogs. The feeling was just suppressed probably because all those time, it was always “could’ve been”. And now that I have this chance to love freely and fully, why wouldn’t I shout it to the world. In the end, I had to say goodbye to Aly (will write about her in a separate blog) and looking forward to Otti’s arrival come August. So after our escapade in Bohol, which by the way was Sandugo Festival, I went straight to Manila to spend time with Alyssa. Spent most of the time with Otti since Aly still had her classes in JRP. Helped her pack and chat about life and love.

I'm glad I was able to spend time with Otti and Aly. I even gained another friend: Jane - Aly's bestfriend. I'm going to miss Aly and her stories. As well as Tito Alex and Tita Sally...They've always welcomed me to their home everytime I come visit Manila. Aly even said that Otti's move to Cebu is quite the perfect timing since she's also moving to L.A. That way I won't be too sad and lonely...But I'm still gonna miss her.


As Liam Neeson said: I love it when a plan comes together.

1 comment:

Yanskie said...

Hi van. agi lang ko. mwuah