Wednesday, August 27, 2008

UNDEFINED

We are friends. We are confidantes to each other. He tells me his story and I tell him mine. He leans on my shoulder when his head is aching and I, well I put my chin on his shoulders when I needed mending. We like to eat out, especially during Friday nights, pizza at Acha Pizzeria. We love music very much. He pinches me and I punch him. We do have our own little world sometimes. It's like we're trapped in a bubble. But we are not lovers. NOT yet. So what are we then? He misses me but doesn't say it...He says action speaks louder than words...Would it be the reason why every chance he gets he gives me a hug?Could it be just a brotherly love? Then again...WE don't have a definition and I'd rather not lay down everything just to satisfy gossip! So don't grill me and squeeze the truth out of me because the truth of the matter is, I don't know what we are...All I know is that I want to spend most of my time with him and he seemingly wants to be with me too...Let me just enjoy this...I know you may think I deserve better than this, maybe I do but patience is still a virtue and as what Jasmine keeps on saying: things will unfold eventually but right now, JUST ENJOY!

No comments: