Saturday, October 13, 2007

Busy week, such a busy week

I couldn't complain anymore. Got lots of task this week that I thought my life was a whirlwind. We had to design a postcard for a fund raising event. I never thought I could actually put my artistic side to good use. I had to pull out my flash tutorial from one of my hidden folders and tried to review it but then we ended up doing just a simple design in JPEG. We can't think of ways to embed flash to our emails since we need to email it to the entire Accenture population in the Philippines. Anyways, on top of that I was already given work from my boss in Manila. We had to do teleconferencing everyday just to discuss the task. My "tagalog" was polished to the brim. I'm unfortunately not too fluent with our national language. It's not that I hate it, its just that I get my tongue twisted most of the time. I also had to organize a give away present to two colleagues from our team who were going back to Manila. Whew. Emails left and right. YM's and AIM's here and there. Lots of questions which need answers. All I could think of was to shout: S T O P!!! Please...let me breathe for a second...My team mates from Creative club, my batch mates who have love problems, my TL!!! But then again, who am I to complain? I kinda wanted this, busy life! I wanted to be preoccupied all the time. So that I won't think of words such as LONELY, SAD, DISAPPOINTED, GONE, LOST and HEARTBROKEN. When Friday finally came, I ended up sleeping the day off. So much for that...

LESSONS LEARNED:

If you want to speak make sure that what you're going to say is true, necessary and kind.

Avoid talking about your love life and most importantly, don't ever preach about your sex life to just anybody!

You can only give as much as what you have.

No comments: