Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'll be seeing you later!

I cried last night...As far as I could remember, that was the worst cry I did...And you know why I cried? Because I'll be missing a lot of people: my papa, mama, my brother...my friends, events, things and that certain person.

I cried because I realized up to know he doesn't know that I AM JUST HERE. I always have. He still couldn't see that. And my mind keeps on saying to forget him but my heart stubbornly does otherwise.

I cried because in spite of me taking a stand and fulfilling my dreams, I had to sacrifice a lot.

I cried because of this heavy feeling inside my heart that I can't understand, nor can be explained in context.

But even so, I packed my bags, struggled a whole lot with my luggage since unlike my close friend MAIA, I am not a light packer. Included several books and got a bit worried since I think if I had spare money I'd do a little shopping in Manila. Where the heck will I place them? Everybody's going to bed now since we'll be leaving the house pretty early, around 4am. Our flight's at 6:40am!

So to all those who avidly read my blog, I'll try my best to blog my Manila escapade..

From IPAY, MAIA and my bestfriend IVY: Hopefully I'll find my prince charming daw in Manila...hahaha...

So guys, as per my long time friend Mark aka Kelem, no good byes...JUST SEE YOU LATER!

No comments: