Thursday, April 20, 2006

Welcome to the real world

I'm here in my work right now, yep I did join the CallTek family. Its great here. Even before, you know still got doubts even if I already signed the contract last March but then now, I can say that heck, I made the right decision...

Right now, we are still having training, and still is the fun part of training so here goes...


Met lots of interesting people and I have talked again to the new friends I acquired here when I was still having my OJT.

Its just amazing how many types of personality there are and the challenging part is dealing with each one with out having to offend anybody.

I miss my college buddies though...Louise is in 1 & 1 also being a technical support engineer there together with Chen. I haven't heard from Ian in a while now, I wonder if already has a job. Alain and Cathy are still jobless but then I think they are looking already. Ben is still in Ozamis, he said he's developing a software for their company. Filden is looking for a job here, just got back from Surigao. I haven't heard from Tonette and Stan and Karl...

Oh well, I think I'll be seeing them in May...On my day...

I miss him...tried not to think of him during training and yes I did accomplish that but then when I go home, tired but happy, I go back to my old habit of thinking...heheheh

No comments: