Tuesday, March 14, 2006

OkaY my college life is now slowly concluding and yet I still feel so empty, so deprived of experience. It seems that I haven't met enough people to testify that I understand human nature...

but the other day, when I arrived in SM for our 2nd Exhibit, I found out someone was using my pc playing Dota and I was supposed to catch up on some SoftEng work before spectators come pouring in...There goes my pet peeves again! So what I did? I went down and checked out possible fabrics for my dress for our ball...

Afterwards, I transfered to the shoe section to find the perfect shoe...

Somewhere along the way, I tried to decipher why I am in a bad mood...Was it because, my crush's morning greeting was once again started with a mockery? Or was it the fact that up to now, I cannot quite convey honestly and verbally how I felt even if I was on the right place?

So it hit me, hit me hard!

All my life, the only thing I wanted in dealing with other people and to better love the people I value is to understand the totality of their person. But how could I even begin to understand them, when I myself don't understand me, most of the time!

But then again, I'm still discovering me, and it takes awhile, perhaps a lifetime to justify that.

All I want right now is an assurance that I will graduate and that I do have a job!

everything else will fall into place right after that...

even...nevermind...

I'm reading his book right now! maybe I could share to you some lines after I finished it... for now, as what IPaY says,

CHILLAX!!!

No comments: