Thursday, November 17, 2005

good morning...

its 9:12 and my mind is spinning on ideas and things to do...haven't had break fast yet and here i am browsing the net already...i was kind curious of something when i woke up this morning...if you're asking what it is just ask me personally...its kinda personal...

anyway, im looking for ideas from different philosophies...i don't know where the interest came from but i think i'll study camus, kant and the others again...

i've been browsing pictures in friendster and it hit me...I AM MOVING ON! the feeling is not there anymore...im not even numb anymore! i guess that's great considering we'll be graduating soon, God willing...

anyway, i know i kinda promised myself i'll blog more often...il try that...

have to go though...i still have some stuff to do...

important thing is, somebody makes me smile in the morning again!

Thank you Lord!

No comments: