Wednesday, April 27, 2005

IM A WORKING GIRL!

I'm here at Globe Innove Plaza, 5th floor, Network Ops/Transmission WLL department!it so happened that the secretary, Gene went to Manila for a week to attend a conference and the ILAW Awards. She and the supervisors asked me to take over! I kinda got the hang of things since all I do is receive and send fax, get signatures and log papers on the log books...well it was very mind bogling at first but then, hey I'm a fast learner...

Anyway, our trip to singapore was great...once again acquired lots of experiences while I was there...maybe il get to write it the next time i blog...

well as for now, im truly inspired by this one guy whom i just recently met...he's got a great character and very hard working. oh i know here i go again...right? there's no end to this falling in and out of love...but this is not love...its just going there!

No comments: