Saturday, January 22, 2005

What is independence?Could I have it for my self?Could I live my life without having to depend on anyone else but me?Would it be a sign of loneliness?HOw do I feel right now?IM VERY NUMB!I know I feel something Im just not sure what it is...And you know what I don't really care what anyone has to think!I don't want to talk about what happened but I want this emotions to get out before I become such a cynical,pessimistic person. Do I have the right to blame THEM/HER/HIM for what Im going through right now?And the funny thing is they seem to think of how I feel but in reality it wouldn't matter!Am I a love poacher?As what the psychologist in our Social Science class discussed...HUMAN LOVE POACHING is the new trend nowadays...what the hell is that?it is when a person bolts into a relationship...and either steals the boy or the girl...I wouldn't steal anything...or anyone!im not a theif nor a BITCH!I wish I was so that I wouldn't feel this way!it is better to be normally bad than try hard not to be!what am I saying?if you're confused with all this shit that I'm writing then so am I!And somehow I've come to hate the song Fallin'!I used to like it but it kinda plays everytime I'm with him riding in her car!what a scene!couldn't have been so perfect!I don't usually swear but just give me this chance to just say anything!I hope writing is therapeutic!That after today I would once again go back to my same ol bubbly self!My world is crashing down on me but it seems that I'm carrying it on my shoulders and not letting it fall down completely!I need coffee, beer, vodka what ever!Will I get through this?I don't know!And like john I want to graduate and fly off to Portland and forget every single person I was attached to in college!Just forget that they exist that I existed with them!and that they used to mean the whole world to me!now spoof!NOTHINGNESS!

No comments: